+- 151.83 Acres - Habersham County Timber Tract
Twin River Orchard Road, Demorest, GA 30535
The proximity to two major Northeast Georgia rivers make this tract a very unique and appealing hunting and timber investment opportunity. The confluence of the Chatthoochee & Soquee Rivers is one mile southwest of the property and a bend in the Soquee is just over 100 yards from its eastern boundary line. The combination of these location features and 2/3 of a mile of winding hardwood creek bottom stretching through the middle of the property creates tremendous potential to hold excellent wildlife population year round. You will not find an internal road system in better condition and it is 100% accessible in a full sized truck/SUV. The health and quality of the merchantable pine and hardwood stands are also very high end enhancing the value of the property.
- Habersham County Tax Map # 024 112
- Asking Price: $5,921/acre
- Excellent interior road system offering easy access throughout the entire property
- 90+/- acres of 18-19 year old merchantable pine plantation (20+/- acres has been thinned with another 70+/- acres ready for a first thinning)
- The balance of the acreage (60+/- acres) consists of expansive hardwood ridges and draws loaded with giant oak trees
- A winding creek stretches through the middle of the property for approximately 2/3 of a mile
- The eastern boundary line is 400+/- feet from the Soquee River and the southwest corner is 1+/- mile from the confluence of the Soquee & Chattahoochee Rivers
- Minutes from some of the best trout fishing in the Southeastern U.S.
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities with several food plots in place
- Ten miles from Upper Lake Lanier
- 1.5 hours from both Atlanta and Greenville, SC