221+- Acres - Pine Hills Reserve - 1825 Union Highway
1825 Union Highway, Enoree, SC 29335
Imagine purchasing this turn-key property and be hunting or fishing the next day! This property needs nothing! It is ideal for someone who is looking for an all around recreational and timber investment piece. It is only 45 minutes from downtown Greenville and only 30 from downtown Spartanburg. Pine Hills Reserve is less than a mile off of I-26 at exit 44! An immaculate +- 6 acre fully stocked pond is the centerpiece of this property. Perched above the pond is a +-2,640 sqft 4 bed,3 bath house with plenty of room for entertaining friends and family or a great home to move the family into! This property also features a .3 mile paved driveway from the entrance all the way to home! The home also has an attached 2 car garage and a detached 4 car garage with a metal shed beside it. All of this is surrounded by 194 acres of 20 year old planted pines that have been professionally managed. Within the next 2-3 years the pines can be thinned and within 10 years, the pines can be clear cut.
This is truly a remarkable property that one can enjoy for years to come!
Turn-key recreational tract
- .78 miles off of Exit 44 on I-26
- 30 min from downtown Spartanburg
- 47 min from downtown Greenville
- 2,265 ft of frontage on Union Hwy 49
- 2960 ft of frontage on New Hope Church Rd
- .3 mile paved driveway
- 194 ac of 20 year old planted timber
- Next thinning due in 2-4 years
- Good road system throughout property
- +- 6 acre pond
- House is a 4 bed 3 bath 2,640 sqft
- 2 car attached garage
- 4 car detached garage/shop
- Electric entry gate
- Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Bass, Release Quail opportunities
- Tax ID, Spartanburg County: 4-65-00-015.00
- Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent(s) to confirm acreage, zoning, utility locations, and costs.