221+- Acres - Pine Hills Reserve - 1825 Union Highway
1825 Union Highway, Enoree, SC 29335
Imagine purchasing this turn-key property and be hunting or fishing the next day! This property needs nothing! It is ideal for someone who is looking for an all around recreational and timber investment piece. It is only 45 minutes from downtown Greenville and only 30 from downtown Spartanburg. Pine Hills Reserve is less than a mile off of I-26 at exit 44! An immaculate +- 6 acre fully stocked pond is the centerpiece of this property. Perched above the pond is a +-2,640 sqft 4 bed,3 bath house with plenty of room for entertaining friends and family or a great home to move the family into! This property also features a .3 mile paved driveway from the entrance all the way to home! The home also has an attached 2 car garage and a detached 4 car garage with a metal shed beside it. All of this is surrounded by 194 acres of 20 year old planted pines that have been professionally managed. Within the next 2-3 years the pines can be thinned and within 10 years, the pines can be clear cut.
This is truly a remarkable property that one can enjoy for years to come!
±221 Acre investment property off of Exit 44 on I-26 in Enoree
- ±15 min from E Main Street in Laurens, ±30 min from downtown Spartanburg and ±45 min from downtown Greenville
- Excellent frontage: ±2,265 ft on Union Hwy 49 and ±2,960 ft on New Hope Church Rd
- ±194 acres of 20-year-old planted timber with the next thinning due in 2-3 years
- Private ±6 acre pond at center of property
- Property includes move-in ready farmhouse with 4 beds/3 baths
- House has 2-car attached garage and 4-car detached garage or workshop
- Electric entry gate with 0.3 mile paved driveway
- Deer, turkey, waterfowl, bass, and release quail opportunities
- Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent(s) to confirm acreage, zoning, utility locations, and costs.