128 +- Acres Saluda River Heritage Tract
00 Brothers Rd, Easley, SC 29640
The Saluda River Heritage Tract is a 128 acre family legacy property that is being offered for the first time. Originally a land grant from King George which has been family owned since before the revolution. The property stretches for roughly 3,000 feet along the South Saluda River with multiple tributaries winding through the property interior. A well maintained road system allows immediate access off of Brothers Road with frontage available on Hunts Bridge Road as well. The main property access road is bordered by beautiful stands of mature hardwoods, ducks ponds, & hill top vistas. Wildlife is thriving, with more than 5 acres of beaver ponds, wood ducks & local mallards frequent the property daily. Other wildlife include a large turkey population, deer, small mouth bass, trout, and even bears. The changing topographies of this property provide privacy despite being so close to Greenville. A unique escape for all who enjoy the outdoors.
Rolling Hills with established food plots
- Numerous Hilltop homesites
- Approximately 127.8 Acres
- Listing Price : $6,750 per acre
- Approximately 3,000 feet of frontage on the South Saluda River
- 5+ Acre Wetland / Duck Pond
- Tremendous hunting and fishing opportunities (deer, turkeys, ducks, bear, bass, catfish, bream, and trout to name a few species)
- Pickens County Tax Map #'s 5134-00-93-2546 & 5134-00-92-7662
- Approximately 4 Miles to Downtown Travelers Rest, roughly 10 -15 minute drive through the foothills of South Carolina.
- Located just 25 minutes from the heart of downtown Greenville