+-193 Acres - Little Brasstown Falls Farm
Brasstown Road, Westminster, SC 29693
A "glen" is defined as a Scottish term for a deep valley in the Highlands and Little Brasstown Falls Farm is true Blue Ridge mountain glen located in the heart of the Andrew Pickens Ranger District of the Sumter National Forest. This incredibly secluded property is located several miles down a gravel road and surrounded by tens of thousands of acres federally protected land in one of the most remote corners in the entire state of South Carolina. Joe Branch winds through the middle of the forty acre pasture for just under a mile and cascades over the Little Brasstown Falls at the western edge of the northern boundary line. In addition to tremendous wildlife populations, the farm has excellent potential for establishing vineyards along the sloped hillsides. Property improvements include significant fencing/cross fencing, two large pole barns, and two graveled entrance driveways. A +-44.33 acre parcel directly across Brasstown Road is also available and offers excellent home sites overlooking the forty acre valley pasture.
Oconee County TM# 199-00-01-001
- 40+/- Acres of stunning Blue Ridge Mountain valley pastures with the bulk of the property in mature hardwood and pine stands
- Northern Boundary line overlooks Little Brasstown Falls
- Joe Branch runs through the interior of the pastures for 0.8+/- miles
- Adjacent to the Sumter National Forest (Andrew Pickens Ranger District)
- Excellent wildlife populations & hunting opportunities
- Two Hay Sheds
- Entire Property is fenced with cross-fencing
- Excellent potential for vineyard operation
- Maximum Elevation of 1,372'
- An additional 44.33+/- acres with three home sites overlooking the valley pastures is available and located directly across Brasstown Road from the 193 acres
- Located less than 3 miles from Lake Tugaloo
- Located 1.5 hours from Greenville and 2 hours from Atlanta