+-193 Acres - Brasstown Road Property
Brasstown Road, Westminster, SC 29693
The Brasstown Road property offers a total of 193 acres in a beautiful, typical Blue Mountain valley, in the heart of the Sumter Natural Forest. This incredible secluded property is located down a few miles of gravel road surrounded by federally protected land. The natural landscape has grassland and several streams surrounded by beautiful hills, all with abundant wildlife and spectacular views. Several creeks unite at the Geiger Brasstown property at the north side and cascade over the locally well-known Brasstown Falls. Property improvements include significant fencing/cross fencing the streams to protect the water quality. The land has been used for raising Black Angus cattle, harvesting corn and hay for winder feeding. There are two large storage barns on the property. The property has excellent potential for establishing a vineyard along the sloped hillside which has good solid conditions for such usage. The property is truly an exceptional piece of land for someone looking for total privacy. A 31 acre parcel directly across Brasstown Road, call the Hilltop property also offers 3 excellent home sites that overlook the valley.
Oconee County TM# 199-00-01-001
- 40+/- Acres of stunning Blue Ridge Mountain valley pastures with the bulk of the property in mature hardwood and pine stands
- Northern Boundary line overlooks Little Brasstown Falls
- Joe Branch runs through the interior of the pastures for 0.8+/- miles
- Adjacent to the Sumter National Forest (Andrew Pickens Ranger District)
- Excellent wildlife populations & hunting opportunities
- Two Hay Sheds
- Entire Property is fenced with cross-fencing
- Excellent potential for vineyard operation
- Maximum Elevation of 1,372'
- An additional 44.33+/- acres with three home sites overlooking the valley pastures is available and located directly across Brasstown Road from the 193 acres
- Located less than 3 miles from Lake Tugaloo
- Located 1.5 hours from Greenville and 2 hours from Atlanta