+- 38.2 Acres - Easley Homestead & Horse Farm
2906 Greenville HWY, Easley, SC 29640
This very unique property is located just 20 minutes from downtown Greenville, SC. Traditionally operated as a small horse farm the property has diverse potential. Sewer, Water, & Natural Gas are all present on SC HWY 93. The property consists of roughly 60% pasture with the remaining acreage in mature hardwoods. The property has propensity for a single family residential development, industrial development, or to be maintained as a premier horse farm. All acres of the parcel are outside of the Fema National Flood Hazard Layer. Deer and Turkey hunting opportunities are present on the property.
The home on the property is approximately 2,000 sq ft. 3 bed 1.5 bath. No assignable value has been given to the home in its current state.
Asking Price: $17,431/Acre
- Pickens County Tax Map 5008-11-56-7923
- 1,020 Ft. of frontage on Greenville HWY / SC HWY 93
- 1,350 Ft. of frontage on the Gillespie Dr
- Excellent upland hardwoods and several nice fields are located on the interior of the property
- An excellent internal road provides quality access to the majority of the property
- Located less than 3 miles from downtown Easley
- All utilities are available
- Located approximately 20 minutes from downtown Greenville