± 118 Acres | Herman Road Tract | Highway 14
Herman Road, Laurens, SC 29360
The Herman road tract has diverse potential. Historically a family cattle farm, has a diligently maintained landscape. Flat open pastures invite you onto the property as you make your way off of HWY 14 just minutes from the City of Laurens. Approximately 117 of the 118 property are upland acres with a small perennial stream along the property's south eastern corner. With over 1,500 feet of frontage on Herman Rd & 800 feet of rail access the property could function well as a working farm but also long term investment as commercial development continues to progress throughout Laurens County. Owner Financing is available to qualified buyers. Please contact broker for details.
Asking Price: $10,593/acre
- Owner Financing Available
- Laurens County Tax Map # 293-00-00-001
- 1,520 Ft. of frontage on Herman Road
- 850 Ft. of frontage on the Carolina Piedmont Railway
- HWY 14 Access - Existing Private Rail Crossing
- Boarders shared with HWY 14 & CPD Railway in Laurens
- Excellent upland Pasture with several old stands of harwoods
- Very Private
- Located less than 2 miles from downtown Laurens
- Water & Power available
- Located approximately 35 minutes from downtown Greenville
- Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent(s) to confirm acreage, zoning, utility locations, and costs.