± 5 Acres | Bennett's Bridge Estate
Bennetts Bridge Road, Greer, SC 29651
Bennett's Bridge Estate is a beautiful property filled with mature pines and hardwoods, awaiting a new owner to choose that picture-perfect spot to build their dream home with river frontage. This peaceful +/- 5-acre tract is perfectly located with the Enoree River located in the rear of the property and Vines Creek to the left of this extraordinary estate. Just a short drive from thriving Five Forks and downtown Greer, this remarkable land is located on the Greenville/Spartanburg County Line. This acreage provides the closeness of present-day essentials with a relaxed life in the countryside with a view.
Tax Map #: 5-40-00-008.08 Spartanburg County
- Ideal Property to build Dream Home with River Frontage
- Ample Road Frontage
- Mature Pines & Hardwoods for Private Residence
- Zoned for Award Winning District 5 Schools
- Minutes from Downtown Greer & Five Forks
- +/- 30 Minutes to Downtown Greenville
- +/- 35 Minutes to Downtown Spartanburg
- Located on Greenville/Spartanburg County Line
- Serviced by Laurens Electric Cooperative
- *Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent(s) to Verify All Info.