±57.38 Acres | Hunts Bridge Road Development Opportunity
Hunts Bridge Road , Fountain Inn, SC 29644
This prime development parcel is ± 57.38 acres in Laurens County. Hunts Bridge Road Development Opportunity is perfectly located, only minutes away from Downtown Fountain Inn and less than two miles from I-385. Ideal for home building and/or a subdivisional development, this breath-taking lot backs up directly to another developmental tract and is .3 acres away from a Laurens County sewer pump station. The current owner has been approached regarding bringing sewer to the site.
This picture-perfect piece is primarily pastured land with an optimal amount of road and creek frontage. Please reach out to the listing agent for map sets and/or area maps of current developments in the immediate surrounding area!
Prime Neighborhood Development
- Laurens County Tax Map# 122-00-00-005
- Over ± 750 Linear Feet of Road Frontage
- Over ± 1900 Linear Feet of Creek Frontage
- Water, Cable and/or fiber optic available
- ±.3 miles to Laurens County Sewer Pump Station, in direct line of creek - set to come to neighboring properties
- Zoned Schools – Fountain Inn Elementary; Bryson Middle School; Hillcrest High School
- Unzoned and Unrestricted