±5 - 17 Acre Lots | South Pine Farms | Starting at $72,000
00 Goldmine Road, Pacolet, SC 29372
South Pine Farms is a unique estate lot subdivision waiting for a new owner to pick that picture-perfect spot to build their dream home. Originally a ±250 acre recreational farm comprised of rolling topography, a mixture of mature hardwoods and pines, and creek that meanders along the back of the property. South Pine Farms is perfect for those individuals seeking the relaxed rural lifestyle with easy commutes to both Spartanburg and Greenville. Just a stones throw from quaint downtown Pacolet for all your daily needs. This inviting ±250 acre tract is being offered as 9 lots in various sizes. The property grants a future homeowner easy access to modern day necessities without compromising a quiet setting just outside the city.
Local restaurants and breweries, public parks, owner operated organic farms, & several traditional country churches are all little pieces of what makes South Pine Farms a part of a truly thriving community. Come see South Pine Farms and see what everyone is talking about.
See Flyer for Acreage & Pricing
- Portion of Spartanburg County TM # 3-28-00-087.00
- Additional Acreage Available
- Frontage Road: Goldmine Road | Pacolet, SC
- Spartanburg County Schools – District 3
- Estate Lot for Private Residence
- 5± Minutes to Downtown Pacolet
- 15± Minutes to Downtown Spartanburg
- 50± Minutes to Downtown Greenville
- *Acreage and Utility to be verified by buyer or buyer's agent
- *Property does not include any barn, structures, or improvements
- *Subject to Recorded Covenants & Restrictions