±68 Acres on Hideaway Homestead | Clinton, SC
843 Indian Creek Road, Clinton, SC 29325
Hideaway Homestead provides unique countryside living with ample recreational opportunities. Positioned just ±10 minutes outside of growing downtown Clinton, a private driveway carries you into a picturesque, quiet landscape. Without compromising easy access to modern day necessities, the pristine ±1,900 square foot home sits inside the protective walls of mature hardwoods. The newly renovated home consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sunroom, a hidden workshop, and much more. This home could continue to be a main residence, or easily converted into an incredible cabin for recreational use. The property consists of ±68 primarily wooded acres with a well-kept trail system leading down to the Indian Creek. Hideaway Homestead offers a friendly topography, enjoyable creek access, and plenty of buildable space for future planning. The beauty of this land lies in its simple but sustainable offerings that give a great foundation to a new buyer.
±68 Acres at 843 Indian Creek Road Clinton, SC 29325
- Laurens County TM #729-00-00-006
- Newly Renovated ±1,900 Sq Ft House - 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sunroom | Workshop
- Road Frontage ±1,152.70 Linear Feet on Indian Creek Road
- Zoned Schools: Clinton Elementary; Clinton Middle School; Clinton High School
- Possible Uses: Residential Homesite, Homestead, Recreational Tract
- Heavily Wooded in Hardwoods & Pines featuring Pastureland and Indian Creek access.
- Topography: Rolling
- Utilities: Power, Well, Internet, Septic