±54 Acres on Kilgore Bridge
00 Kilgore Bridge Road , Woodruff, SC 29388
Living the Outdoors Dream is easily attainable with your very own piece of nature! Imagine owning 54± acres of lush mature timber on a peaceful rural property that you can access in minutes from any of five urban areas. The property offers the potential for construction of one or more homes and has access to public water.
Kilgore Bridge Rd is perfect for those individuals seeking the outdoors for recreation, hunting or simply enjoying the peace and tranquility offered by nature while maintaining a close proximity to civilization. In less than 30 minutes of driving you can reach multiple urban areas including Woodruff, Clinton, Simpsonville, Fountain Inn, Spartanburg and Greater Greenville.
From the lightly-traveled Kilgore Bridge Rd. you will first pass through the gated entrance. A wide quarter mile access road leads to a beautiful clearing where you are treated to a river of grass running hundreds of yards in either direction between towering pines. This is an ideal location for spotting an abundance of local wildlife including white-tailed deer and wild turkey.
As you continue the road transitions into a series of interior trails that lead you on a journey through the dense forest where you will find a second clearing that is adorned with pear trees planted to attract deer. From here the pathways continue in either direction as you approach the rear property line. A gently-rolling stream on the North side of the property provides a year-round supply of water that entices the wildlife to make this their home.
±54.11 Acres on Kilgore Bridge Road, Woodruff, SC 29388
- Spartanburg County TM #4-34-00-025.01
- Asking price $409000
- Best Use: Recreational, Timber, Estate
- Road Frontage: ±589 Linear Feet on Kilgore Bridge Rd.
- Gently Rolling Topography with Excellent Visibility
- 400+ yard clearing maintained by Local Utility Company
- ¼ Mile Road Access on Property Maintained by Local Utility Company
- Access to Public Water
- Excellent Wildlife Population including Deer & Turkey
- Heavily Wooded – Hardwoods & Pines
- Zoned for Award Winning Spartanburg County District 4 schools
- Utilities – Power & Septic
- *Acreage and Utilities to be verified by buyer or buyer's agent
- Located Minutes from Bi-Lo, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Zaxby’s, Burger King & More
- 10-40 minutes from Urban Areas including Woodruff, Clinton, Simpsonville, Fountain Inn, Spartanburg & Greater Greenville