+-38.52 Acres - Fork Shoals Gentleman's Farm
Highway 418, Simpsonville, SC 29680
Calling all cast and blast enthusiasts! This southern Greenville County estate consists of three well maintained ponds (totaling +- 8 acres) that were recently re-stocked with Florida Strain largemouth bass surrounded by +-20 acres of gently rolling elds. A very productive 10+/- acre dove eld has been planted for several years and sits next to a 1,600' Hoover Building (2019) perfect for equipment storage and gatherings. The property is located at the intersection of SC Highway 418 and Fork Shoals Road just minutes from all of the amenities offered in Simpsonville/Fountain Inn (I-385 access, Publix, Target/Walgreens, Wal-Mart/Lowes/Home Depot, Heritage Park Amphitheater, and a Prisma Health facility to name a few). Also worth mention: the southern edge of downtown Greenville (i.e. the Greenville Memorial Hospital Campus) is a convenient twenty minute commute. The historic Fork Shoals community (one of the Greenville area's oldest settlements) is less than two miles down Fork Shoals Road and is the home of the 5-star rated Fork Shoals Elementary School. A few other must-see local amenities include Happy Cow Creamery, City Scape Winery, & Cedar Falls Park. The property is also zoned R-R3 which would allow for residential development.
Greenville County Tax Map # 0586010100619
- Asking Price: $20,639/acre
- 2,400'+ frontage on SC Highway 18 1,600'
- Hoover Building built in 2019 with power, heating/AC, concrete flooring, and a well Three stocked ponds (approximately 4, 3.5, and 0.5 acres in size)
- +-10 acre dove eld that has been very productive over the last three years
- Access to public water line
- Located minutes away from I-385 access, Publix, Target, Wal-Mart/Lowes/Home Depot, Heritage Park Amphitheater, and a Prisma Health facility
- +-20 minute commute to Greenville
- Seller will consider owner financing