168.86 +/- Acres - Old Easley Highway Tract
Old Easley Highway, Greenville, SC 29611
This 168.86+/- acre tract is located approximately 1.20 miles west of the city limits of Greenville, SC. The property is zoned S-1 (Services District) along the 3,700 feet of Old Easley Highway frontage and R-S (Residential Suburban) on the remainder of the property.
A tract of this size and location has excellent investment and/or development potential. The property is very reasonably priced at just under $15K/acre and has access to all utilities.
Parcel Size: 168.86 Acres
- Asking Price: $14,805/acre
- Road Frontage: Approximately 3,700 feet on Old Easely Highway
- Greenville County Tax Id's: 0238010300200, 0238010300100, & 0240030100100
- Available Utilities: Power, Water & Sewer
- Less than 3 miles from the heart of downtown Greenville, SC
- Less than 1 mile from the intersection of U.S. Highway 123 & U.S. Highway 25
- Zoned S-1 & R-S