+- 167.38 Acres - Pacolet Mills Farm (Asbury Road)
Asbury Road, Pacolet, SC 29372
If you are looking for a large, beautiful stand of mature upland hardwoods this tract is a must see. The hardwoods are loaded with giant white oaks and the topography consists of aesthetic rolling ridges and bottoms that are a landowner's dream. Several feeder drains empty into a major creek that empties into the Pacolet River less than one mile from the southern boundary line. The hardwoods also surround a very nice 2 acre pond that has been stocked and has an ideal cabin site.
A long stretch of open field totaling five acres leads up to the pond which would make a great site for food plots or a small dove field. The property also has an excellent road system (a portion of which is in asphalt) that runs the entire length of the property.
Included in the sale of the property are two open sheds and one enclosed storage shed. This property is the perfect outdoor retreat that leaves little to be desired and is conveniently located a short 20 minute drive from downtown Spartanburg, SC.
167.38 +/- Acres
- Asking Price: $3,883/acre
- Cherokee County TMS # 0900000012004
- 20 minutes from downtown Spartanburg
- Southern Boundary Line is less than 1 mile from the Pacolet River
- 2+/- Acre stocked pond
- 25+/- Acres of twenty year old merchantable pines
- 5+/- Acres of fields
- 135+/- Acres of pristine, rolling hardwoods full of mature white oaks
- System of creek drains feeding a major creek that runs throughout the property
- Excellent Road System