+-255.20 Acres - Chestnut Mountain
Chestnut Mountain Road, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Chestnut Mountain, one of the finest mountain tracts currently available in the Upstate of South Carolina, is located in northern Greenville County and consists of 255 sprawling acres. The property is on either side of a long, stunning ridge that stretches for close to a mile just above the North Saluda River corridor. This ridge has a maximum elevation of 1,760 ft. with a minimum elevation of 1,650 ft. and is easily accessed by a road that runs the entire length of the ridge. Part of the southernmost peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the property consists of beautiful mature hardwood stands, breathtaking vistas, creeks, countless species of wildlife and native vegetation and offers excellent hunting & recreational activities as well.
Chestnut Mountain is also conveniently located approximately 20 miles from downtown Greenville, SC and this close proximity to town makes the property an excellent investment opportunity. The interior road system and long ridge combine to create several accessible future home sites with incredible views. Power and water are currently available to the property as well.
Greenville County Tax Map # 0662110100105
- Two access locations off of Dividing Water Road and one at the end of Chestnut Mountain Road
- A ridge stretches for close to one mile through the interior of the property with a maximum elevation of 1,720 feet offering excellent views of the surrounding areas
- Beautiful, mature hardwoods stands throughout the property
- An extensive interior road system allows for access throughout the property
- Located less than 20 miles from downtown Greenville, SC & within 5 miles of three Cliff Community Developments
- Greenville County's North Saluda Reservoir, a 547 acre lake protected by a 17,000 acre buffer is located less than one mile away
- The northern most corner of the property is located 1/4 mile from the North Saluda River